Revitalization of the stadium "Spartak" in the historical center of Yaroslavl (UNESCO Zone). This is official competition of the Yaroslavl International Architecture Biennale.
Goals and objectives:
Formation of a closed space for exhibitions, festivals, fairs. Creation of a new pavilion type in the historic center of the city of Yaroslavl, on the site of the old ravine (protected landscape) according to the development program of the museum complex of the city.
Note: the maximum height above the existing ground level, the upper edge of the ravine — 2 m
- 1st place: Grand Prix of Yaroslavl International Architecture Biennale,
- the right to further object design (for the realization of the project),
- all projects will be published in the catalog of competitive projects,
- the best projects (shortlist) will take part in the exhibition and presentation, as a part of a Biennale program.
- The Government of Yaroslavl Region
- UNESCO World Heritage Committee,
- ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites)
- Yaroslavl State Technical University.
More info: http://cih.ru/bie/spartak.html