Visit http://aiaseattle.org/node/3093 for more information.
In this era of change, how do architects remain inventive, agile and break boundaries? Submit your project to the 2009 AIA Seattle Honor Awards. Jurors include: Nigel Dancey, RIBA Foster + Partners, London, Mark Rios, FAIA, FASLA, Rios Clementi Hale, Los Angeles, and Teddy Cruz, eStudio Cruz, San Diego.
Early registration Sept. 21. Submittal deadline: October 6, 2009
• All entries are available online prior to the awards presentation.
• Awarded projects will be featured in an upcoming feature in Forum, AIA Seattle’s quarterly magazine sent to over 4,000 AIA members
• Submitted projects to the Honor Awards are also submitted to the Project of the Month program through the Daily Journal of Commerce.
• Editors and writers interested in architecture and the built environment also take note of the Honor Awards website, which received 13,000 page visits during the 2008 Honor
• Awards season.
• Our 2008 Honor Awards website generated dozens of earned media articles, both locally and nationally.
SAVE THE DATE:
Mark your calendars for the 2009 AIA Seattle Honor Awards presentation:
Monday, November 9, 2009 @ Benaroya Hall, 200 University Street