The David G. Puckett Healthcare Architecture Prize was established following a 2008 bequest by AIA Houston member David G. Puckett, AIA, to the Houston Architecture Foundation, dba Architecture Center Houston Foundation. Based on David’s intentions, an annual prize of $2,500 will be awarded to a graduate student from any architecture school in the United States for a research project in healthcare architecture. The prize may be used for travel expenses.
Guidelines: Each entrant must submit by email to email@example.com before November 6, 2009:
(1) Proposal of 500-1,000 words outlining the research project, any associated research or publication anticipated, and how the project will enhance the field of Healthcare Architecture.
(2) Contact information, including the Architecture School attending and documentation that the student is a full-time graduate student
(3) Resume, including any background or courses in Healthcare Architecture
(4) Letter of Reference from a teacher or architect with whom you have worked
(5) Total Project Budget, including any funds (and their sources) in addition to the Puckett Prize.
Register by: 11-06-2009 / Submit by: 11-06-2009