Hatch Space 2010 presents the fifth annual architecture competition for current architecture students and students who have graduated within the last year. Any project completed while in school or within one year of graduating from Architecture school will be eligible. Participants will compete for a cash prize and to have their design displayed at Hatch Fest 2010 and various media outlets. All projects will be submitted digitally on CD Rom to the HatchSpace coordinator.
The Integration of Art and Architecture is an open competition focusing on the celebration and unification of multiple artistic disciplines through architecture. Any project that integrates multiple art disciplines into a single project is eligible.
Hatch Space Panel participants comprised of local, national and international known architects, professors from Montana State University School of Architecture.
1) Innovation of materials and systems
2) Environmentally responsible
3) Community integration
4) Successful integration of multiple art disciplines
Entries are encouraged to utilize “Green” building practices.
The winner of the HatchSpace Competition will receive:
1) A cash prize of $200
2) Personal portfolio review with Architectural headliner
3) Private dinner with the headliner and panel members
4) Be featured on the Hatch website
5) Hatch will provide $500.00 USD towards a plane ticket to fly you to the festival if you are not within driving distance and pay for your hotel while attending the festival
6) All access pass to the entire festival
Register by: 09-06-2010 / Submit by: 09-06-2010