San Diego, CA, USA
Friday, February 1, 2013
Rising Arts Leaders (RAL) San Diego is getting a makeover, and we need your help! We are looking for talented, creative designers to submit ideas for a new RAL logo. The winning designer will receive a cash prize in the amount of $250 and be featured on our website. The contest is open to all. You may submit up to 3 separate designs. (For initial submission, JPEG format is sufficient).
RAL Purpose Statement: To help emerging arts and culture administrators build their leadership skills, improve their professional competence, enhance their career progression and keep abreast of new developments in the field.
RAL Values: Leadership, Engagement, Growth, Opportunity, Community, Innovation, Creativity, Transformation, Connection, Ethics
Design Guidelines – Be sure your submission:
• Represents the Purpose Statement and Values of Rising Arts Leaders San Diego
• Includes the Tagline: “San Diego Emerging Leaders of Arts and Culture”
• Inspires a feeling of aspiration and achievement
• Emphasizes that RAL represents an artistic constituency of creative leaders
• Looks both professional and vibrant
• Colors, font and style are entirely up to you – but the RAL steering committee reserves the right to request minor changes if your logo is selected!
• A logo with both horizontal and vertical layout options is preferred.
• Artists should be able to provide logo in color, black on white, and white on black. If selected, the final logo is to be provided in all standard file types (EPS, JPEG, TIF, PDF, etc.).
Contact Name: Van Tran
Opportunity Type: Contests / Juried Shows
Exhibition is Held: Online
Medium: Digital, Drawing, Mixed Media, Printmaking, Photography, Other Media
More info: www.ralsd.org